MIDPLUG for XG
Before using this software, please read the License Agreement.
The latest information for MIDPLUG for XG as well as user registration and sending mails are available on URL below.
YAMAHA MIDPLUG for XG specifications
[ Main features ]
- Compatible with Netscape Navigator 3.0 and later
- MIDI file playback, stop, tempo adjustment, transposition, and volume control
- Soft Synthesizer
- GM compatible. 360 voices and 11 drum kits (including two SFX kits) compatible with the XG format, and reverb.
- 32 note polyphony
- Compatible with SMF formats 0/1
- Simple and compact interface Three screen sizes can be selected: 150 x 40, 100 x 30, or 40 x 35 pixels
- Select from two types of design to match the style of your home page.
- Stream playback of MIDI (SMF format 0)
- Supports Opcode Corporation's OMS (Open Music System). External tone generators can be controlled via a serial port
- Playback of three digital audio file formats (wav, aiff, au)
- File save function
[ Operating environment ]
- (*1) Notice for the Netscape Communicator users: Yamaha recommends you to use the latest version.
- (*2) OMS must be downloaded separately. For details on OMS, refer to Opcode Homepage.
- (*3) Stream reception of digital audio is not possible.
- An Apple "Power Macintosh" or compatible with a PowerPC processor and at least 16 MB of real memory
- System 7.5 or later, or Kanji Talk 7.5 or later
- Netscape Navigator 3.0 or later
- An environment which allows you to browse the Internet
- Notice for the Netscape Communicator users: Yamaha recommends you to use the latest version.
- When used with other Plug-ins such as Shockwave, there is a possibility of having problem with loading the Soft Synthesizer or other malfunction, try to allocate more memory for the Netscape Navigator. 8MB or more application memory is recommended.
- This version of MIDPLUG for XG does not contain OMS. Before you use it, you must obtain OMS separately. (This can be downloaded from Opcode Homepage.
- If two or more MIDI Plug-ins are used, an error may occur. If there are MIDI plug-ins other than MIDPLUG for XG, please remove them before use.
- This software will not run on a 68k Macintosh computer.
- * The names "Netscape","Netscape Navigator"," Macintosh","PowerPC","OMS" are trademarks or registered trademarks of respective owners.
- * The names "YAMAHA","MIDPLUG","XG" are trademarks of YAMAHA Corporation.
Copyright(C)1998 YAMAHA CORPORATION All rights reserved.